After you've finished designing and testing your survey, you can send the survey via an email message.
To insert a link to your survey in a message:
- Create a new message or edit an existing message.
- Click the Insert Survey button in the message editor toolbar.
- In the "Link text" field, enter the text you'd like to insert into the message that will be linked to the survey.
- Click the survey name to insert.
- Save the changes to the message.
- Note: If you send yourself a test message, the test will link to the live survey and your responses will be recorded in the Survey Results.
- Each subscriber can only fill out the survey one time. If they click the link again, they will be sent to a page saying that they already took the survey.
Learn how to Analyze Survey Results