You can easily insert an image or photo into an email message:
- Open the message editor
- Place your mouse where you would like to insert an image
- Click the Insert Image icon
- Click Browse Server to upload a file from your computer
- Click OK
Upload Multiple Images at the Same Time
Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed before attempting to perform multiple image uploads.
To upload multiple files at one time:
- Click the Tools folder
- Click Portfolio
- Click Manage Your Portfolio
- Click Upload
- To select multiple files, just hold the CTRL button on your keyboard down, and single click on the file(s) you want to upload.
- Click the open button
- Click Upload and the selected files will be uploaded
Note: Please make sure that each image file is saved without any spaces or invalid characters: no periods or other symbols like #!@&%().,/~\"