The Critical Impact for WordPress plugin enables you to easily embed your existing Critical Impact signup forms into your WordPress page.
1. Download the Critical Impact for WordPress Plugin (need link to zip file)
2. Unzip the contents of the zip file.
3. Upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory.
4. In your WordPress admin account, go to the Plugins page and find the Critical Impact for WordPress plugin in the list.
5. Click Activate to enable the plugin.
6. After activating, click Critical Impact Options on the left side menu.
For the next step, you will need a Critical Impact API Key. To create or view your API Key, go to Tools->API Keys in your Critical Impact Account.
7. Paste your Critical Impact API Key into the API Key textbox.
8. Click Save Settings
If everything was successful, you should now see a list of your signup forms on this admin page.
9. Copy the shortcode (ex: [ciform fid="12345"]) for the signup form you want to add to your WordPress.
10. Paste the shortcode into whatever post/page you'd like to have the signup form.
11. Clicking the Edit button next to any of the signup forms will take you to the Critical Impact edit page for that signup form in a new tab. Note: You will need to be logged into Critical Impact.
12. To refresh the signup forms list, click Refresh.
13. To create a new signup form, click Create New. A new tab will open with the create new signup form page. Note: You will need to be logged into Critical Impact.