Create newsletter articles that you will be able to insert into your newsletters. These will be added to the article section of your newsletter template when you create a newsletter.
- Open the Newsletters folder
- Click Newsletter Articles
- Click Add Article
- Enter a Title that will display as the article's subject in the newsletter
- Select a Section
- By default the newsletter will belong to the first section. Otherwise, you must select the section to which this article belongs (depending if you have incorporated multiple sections) and a enter a name for the section.
- Enter a Name for internal reference (optional)
- Enter an Author's name which can be displayed in the newsletter
- Select a Folder where you would like this article saved
- Enter a Link to URL: Enter an http:// address and the article will link directly to your website
- Otherwise enter a full version of the article in the HTML Page tab to link to an HTML page generated by our system
- Choose to enable any of the following options
- Link as Anchor: allows your newsletter to link
- Always Show on Master List: allows your newsletter to always be displayed on the master list
- Do Not Show in TOC: allows your newsletter to show in the Table of Contents
- Enter the article text in the Abstract tab below
- To connect the "read more" link with an HTML page generated by our system, enter a full version of the article into the HTML Page tab
To learn how to Create a Newsletter message, click the Next button.