By default, links display as blue and underlined when sent in a email message. To make your links appear as a specific color without the underline, please follow these steps.
- In the message editor, double click on a link to view the Link dialogue box
- Open the Advanced tab
- In the Style text box, enter the follow code:
- text-decoration:none; color: #00FFFF;
- This is how the style would look in the link dialogue box:
- Note: replace "#00FFFF" with the hex code of the color you wish to see
- Click OK
Please note that for some reason Gmail strips out the color if the color is set to black (#000000). To work around this issue, change the pure black color to a shade slightly different, like #000001.